28 April – 1 May 2022
BECOME A TRADER
The Jumping Victoria State Titles 2022 will be run at the Werribee Park National Equestrian Centre over 4 days from Thursday 28th April to Sunday 1st May 2022.
Equestrian Victoria invites you to be a part of this incredible event by becoming a trader, showcasing your business to a large Victorian and Interstate audience.
Bookings close 7th April 2022
The Jumping Victoria State Titles has fast become one of Victoria Premier events, and will have riders in attendance from all over the country this is one Jumping event not to miss!
The event has a very European feel and this year the trade village will be located around the main area and also on the hallowed turf of the polo fields!
- Priority of positioning within the trade area will be determined on a first booked, first allocated basis so early booking is advised. Sponsors will of course be given priority. If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact Wendy van Sonsbeek , Event Director on 0403 707 299.
- Bump in: Wednesday 27th April 2022 (11am)
- Bump out: Sunday 1st May (after 5pm)
- Trading days: Thursday 28th April – Sunday 1st May 2022 (8am – 5pm each day)
- Cancellations will incur a $150 fee and no refunds will be considered if less than 14 days from the commencement of the event.
Bookings close 7th April 2022. NOTE: Prices are inclusive of GST