29 APRIL - 2 MAY 2021
WPNEC RISK MANAGEMENT
📷 Courtesy Little More Grace Photographics
WERRIBEE PARK NATIONAL EQUESTRIAN CENTRE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Werribee Park National Equestrian Centre Committee of Management considers it a privilege that you are allowed to bring your dog to this venue. We insist you keep your dog under effective control at all times.
- Approved Safety Helmets must be worn at all times when riding
- Cross Country obstacles must not be jumped/used unless a non-riding level one coach is present.
- Riding of horses bareback is prohibited
- Riding of rugged and/or unbridled horses is prohibited
- Any person may lead a maximum of two horses while mounted
- Stallions must have an adult handler in the vicinity at all times
- Horses are not permitted within/upon the quadrangle (between the barn & Indoor 1)
- Horses are not permitted near pedestrian door ways
- Bicycles are not permitted in the Indoor Arenas or any stable block. Approved helmets must be worn at all times
- Bicycles are not permitted near doors designated as public entrances or exits
- Motor Cyclist riders must wear approved safety helmets and hold the appropriate licence
- Speed limits must be adhered to at all times, the speed limit at WPNEC is 10km p/h
- Power leads must not be on the ground or over roadways
- Construction of portable/tape yards is prohibited
- Please observe all signs at the venue
- Horses must be tied in a safe manner.
- Horses must not be tied to unattached floats, wheelie bins etc
- No infrastructure to be erected on WPNEC
- Grounds without written approval by management prior to event
- Entry and Exit doors to Indoors Arenas are not be obstructed at any time
- Every event to book at WPNEC must provide their own first aid officials
These conditions apply unless the Manager or the Committee of Management has given the discipline/event/activity concerned an exemption.
* Exemptions must be applied for in writing and will be only valid for the dates granted.